| Dec 22, 2008 |
| the more things change... |
Every year, I stress over it and I look forward to it – the Christmas Party. This year we outdid ourselves – I had a great time. I looked more than great, I felt good, but still…there was something missing. I was feeling it the whole day (thanks, M). It made me uncomfortable - how I was feeling - and the whole night I tried to push in the back of my mind – why was I feeling this way? But I knew why…I know why. And although it made me sad, I think it made me sadder not to think about.
Funny how the more things have changed this year, the more they have stayed the same.
The thing is, it’s not about choosing happiness, or even choosing torment for that matter…it’s just me choosing to be me, and feel what I feel. And I think that’s ok, because being myself makes me happy. So let me just say it:
I wish you were here, with me.
To disclaimer (and yes, I disclaimer on this blog, even if it’s for myself because – well, because that’s just what I do), this is not a depressing post. It’s an honest post. And amidst the brutal honesty that is my life, the rest of me is enjoying the happiness that still surrounds me. Like how fabulous I looked at the party. Seriously. To my team of stylists – hair, makeup, fashion, and accessory – I couldn’t have done it without you – I love you guys. |
| posted by cristina @ 1:58 PM |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
we heart you back...xoxo!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
| Worth Reminiscing |
| Royalties |
 |
| |
we heart you back...xoxo!