in the key of cp...
If indeed you must be candid, be candid beautifully ~ Kahlil Gibran
Feb 10, 2009
get to the point, cp.
Lately, I’ve realized that I think best in one line sentences. Those who know me best know that when I have a thought in my head, I ramble on and on….I am a storyteller….it’s who I am.

I’m finding it hard to concentrate on just one thought. There’s so much going on in my life as of late…I’m finding it hard to breathe. And I mean that both literally and physically - sometimes I open my mouth to speak and it’s just a bunch of verbal diarrhea and I can’t stop myself. Then I find myself catching my breath, or stuttering (I’ve been doing this a LOT lately), or losing my train of thought…or saying things I may regret…and when I stop talking, I think – what did I just say again? What’s scary is that this is even happening at work. I just don’t know what’s going on with me. I could go on and on about this right now, but that would just prove my point.

So yeah…these days I am all about the one liners. What others may call ‘random’ thoughts, I would call the only way I know how to think. Today, a friend said it best:

I need a vacation from my life. (that was my friend). I can’t wait for this month to be over. (that's me)

That’s two sentences. See, I can’t even keep up with the point of this post.
posted by cristina @ 9:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Worth Reminiscing
Royalties

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER