| Aug 12, 2009 |
| Endless Summer |
It truly feels like this summer has gone on forever….and I love it! Summer thus far has included a season ending KP performance, a trip of a lifetime with my NSG, seeing Coldplay live for the first time, appreciating the beach life at Spanish Banks (several times), trying new restaurants with new friends, an Italian Garden Party at Deer Lake, Point Roberts boating and bonfires, appreciating time with old friends, Vegas with both my Vancity and T.O. girls, Mo’s Vancity visit, Ziptrekking in Whistler….
And there is still a month to go with so many things to look forward to!Labels: summer, travel |
| posted by cristina @ 10:05 PM |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
You still have Mike and I to add to your summer fun. We are not that exciting but it will be nice to hang out with you in YOUR city!
I can't wait!
You have a summer to be proud of. You went out of your element and enjoyed yourself. Now you have a whole year to plan an exciting summer 2010.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
| Worth Reminiscing |
| Royalties |
 |
| |
You still have Mike and I to add to your summer fun. We are not that exciting but it will be nice to hang out with you in YOUR city!
I can't wait!
You have a summer to be proud of. You went out of your element and enjoyed yourself. Now you have a whole year to plan an exciting summer 2010.