in the key of cp...
If indeed you must be candid, be candid beautifully ~ Kahlil Gibran
Nov 11, 2009
fall randoms
I’m almost getting used to having roommates….just as I have to get used to living alone again.
To put up a Christmas tree or not?
Even when I’m not planning, I’m thinking about planning.
It sucks to have everything you could ever want, except that one thing. It makes me feel almost selfish for wanting it so much.
I don’t think it’s asking a lot to be simply acknowledged.
On my pvr these days: 90210, Melrose Place, Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, Flash Forward, Amazing Race, SYTYCD. TV is great this season!!!!
One of the best decisions I’ve made this fall is joining Steve Nash.
When you have something to look forward to, it’s better to have someone to look forward to it with.
I’m starting to get tired of small talk.
At some point, you reach the friend zone. And once it gets there, let go.
I don’t feel like I’m 34. But when I say that number out loud, it makes me want to cry.
I find myself getting really emotional lately, for random reasons.
I REALLY want a pet. A puppy. A kitten. But I also know I’m not responsible (read: too busy/selfish) for one.
Totally random song on my playlist these days: “Come In Out of the Rain” by Wendy Moten. Where did THAT come from???
I am slowly but surely getting over you. But I still miss you, and us.
It’s getting easier for me to meet guys, and even give them my number.
Not as easy for them to call me.
I don’t care how overplayed it is, but “I Gotta Feeling” never ceases to make me smile and want to get up and dance.
It’s one thing to know how to play the game, and be in the game. But once in a while, it would be nice to score a point let alone win.
I’ve decided that I’m not allowed to buy any more clothes, shoes, or accessories unless I get rid of at least 3 of each first. (e.g. I can buy 1 pair of shoes if I donate at least 3 first).
At the end of the day – and through it all – I have the best friends ever.

Labels:

posted by cristina @ 8:55 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Leesh said…

    Your fall randoms pretty much sums up what's been going with you this past season. I really liked this post. It's short blurbs that say a lot about you. It's all straight and to the point. No need for full explanations - I get what you are trying to say.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Worth Reminiscing
Royalties

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER