in the key of cp...
If indeed you must be candid, be candid beautifully ~ Kahlil Gibran
Feb 7, 2010
i will pack my life with great memories.
Wharf 3. Manly. The Corso. Coles.
Reunited.
Falling at my knees.
Daytrippers.
Circular Quay. Homebase.
Bliss Collision semi-reunion.
Tim Tam’s.
Lemon Lime & Bitters. Pimms & Ginger Ale. Ginn Garden.
Grey Goose shaken over ice with lime and sugar.
I hate you, Debbie.
Mercy fights. You will always win. SON OF A B**CH, SON OF A B**CH.
The Argyll.
In 5, 6, 7, 8...
Cristina…let me LEAD!
“Irisss?….” No.
How do they dance in Riyadh?
So…do you have boyfriends? Jesus Alex.
Hungry Jacks with my boos. There’s ice cream on your faces.
Crowne Plaza Surfer(s) Paradise. The perfect view.
Head massage + planning = I am so happy right now.
Inside voices.
Broadbeach.
Reminds me of South Beach.
Excuse me, can you please take our picture? (that’s how CP does it)
Byron Bay. Jetboat. Snorkelling. Open Waters. Kiwi & German.
Backward wetsuits.
Swimming with the turtles!
Driving/navigating from the left.
Omg…we’re going to watch RF!!!!!
Bed jumps.
Wingman nights. Surf’s up, nerves up, stood up! Amazing feeling.
Tennis in scorching sun, tennis in the storm.
Australian Open. William Sisters. RF. Go Red and White!
Markymoo is not embarrassed at ALL.
Academy award winning performances…on the train.
Melbourne nights. Supper club. Alice in Wonderland bar. New friends. Baraki. More Hungry Jacks. Epic.
Alexes, Nicks, and Matts.
Dim sum. Learning Australian lingo. Wheelies at the Docklands.
Pop quiz / Q&A period.
F**k, Kill, Marry.
Grafitti alley.
Slapping Bart’s ass.
Modern art in the shape of fire extinguishers.
Musical chairs in the red room.
Sushi in suits. Or is that suits having sushi?
Chips that taste like poultry.
I’m a cat, you’re a cat. Let’s be cats together. Damn cats.
I’m going to be so devo because I’ll be povo after this trip.
Perni. Mork. Dialated.
Iris, thank you for my pillow.
The shitty beach. Chapel Street.
Uggs mission.
Singkil rehearsal.
AO finals. Mmmm-hmmm. Socks with open toed shoes.
Body pump.
Ring of Fire. Possoms. New experiences.
Late night crashing waves.
Tosca. Sydney Opera House. Double fisting. Where are our dates?
Wedges with Sour Cream and Sweet Chili.
Darling Harbour. Star City. Like Vegas, but not.
Why are you singing that song?
Whatever Wednesday.
Breakfast buffet. Egg and fruit stash.
Harbour Bridge walk.
Dinner on Etihad. Amani. The Ivy. Pool Bar. Isabella and Lola.
Mojos with the Australipinos.
The closest I’ll get to Saudi.
Broken luggage.
Dinner with the parents. She just wants my egg.
Apritada, Mami, Rice….BETTER than home!
Electrical storms.

Thank you for the epic memories.

I saw this on the luggage tag from our hotel in Melbourne, called the Mantra on Little Bourke. "I WILL PACK MY LIFE WITH GREAT MEMORIES." That will be MY mantra.

Labels: ,

posted by cristina @ 12:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Worth Reminiscing
Royalties

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER